PSS INC. COVID-19 – FEE SHCEDULE
*Pricing is Approximate
If your Facility is 10,000 sq. ft. but only 2,000 sq. ft. of office space needs to be cleaned…you would only be charged for 2,000 sq. ft.
Standard Per Square Foot Pricing:
· $1.00 per square foot – Less than 5,000 square feet
· $0.84 per square foot – More than 5,000 and up to 10,000 square feet
· $0.72 per square foot – More than 10,000 and up to 20,000 square feet
· $0.61 per square foot – More than 20,000 and up to 50,000 square feet
· $0.53 per square foot – More than 50,000 and up to 100,000 square feet
· $0.39 per square foot – 110,000 square feet or more
Retainer Fees Are Required If You Wish To Reserve Our COVID-19 Sanitizing Services AND GUARANTEE 24 HOUR RESPONSE.
This is a fee for Retaining our Coronavirus COVID-19 Sanitizing & Disinfecting Service for small, mid size and large facilities. This fee covers Equipment, Labor, Supplies and ALL resources necessary to properly respond to any COVID-19 Prevention and or Confirmed Case location. This Retainer Fee is applied to the cost of your project. If your Project costs less than the retainer fee paid, the balance minus an administrative fee of $650 will be refunded to you. If the agreed upon cost of the project is more than the amount of the Retainer you paid, a balance will be due and can be paid Via Net 30 Terms. This Retainer for our Services is valid for 3 months where after you would need to pay the Retainer Fee again in order to continue to retain our 24 Hour Response Services for an additional 3 months.
HOW WE CLEAN
· FAST, DISCRETE, AND PROFESSIONAL DECONTAMINATION OF INFECTED SITES AND MATERIALS.
· We follow all EPA/OSHA standards and regulations and monitor all recommendations provided by the CDC.
· Test “hot spots” with a surface swab using an ATP testing monitor to gather an initial baseline level reading which will be recorded.
· All surfaces and materials are cleaned and properly de-contaminated.
· Personal protective equipment (PPE), full-face respirator masks, and disposable gloves are worn at all times by our cleanup technicians.
· All equipment, trucks, and personnel adhere to strict regulations to ensure we do not bring contaminants into facilities.
· Utilization of negative air machines with HEPA filters and fogging machines to disinfect the air and eradicate potential droplets. Air quality samples available upon request.
· A final surface swab using an ATP test is performed to test and gather a final bacterial level reading which will be recorded and compared against the recorded initial bacterial level.
· Certified in asbestos, lead, mold, and hazmat.
· Hold environmental pollutants insurance.
· IICRC certified.